Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Which is MORE effective when job hunting?

Applying online? OR Going in person to fill out n application.





(For those who don't understand this question.)








I need to know, How many people actually get jobs online VS how many people actually get jobs by going in person.





I DONT NEED YOUR ADVICE JUST YOUR VOTE.Which is MORE effective when job hunting?
Depends on the what kind of job you want. I have had success doing both. Don't hurt to cover ALL the bases.Which is MORE effective when job hunting?
i looked in my local paper when i got my job and emailed my cv, my partner get her job over the internet and i have been phoned today about an interview for a job i applied for on the internet. never been in person but the internet has worked well for me
I have never gotten a job online.





Only in person.
I've gotten jobs both ways. More in person, probably.
Going in person is preferrable.


I have been successful using both tactics.

No comments:

Post a Comment