Saturday, August 21, 2010

I graduate with an A.A. in social science, I want out of restaurants, any job hunting suggestions?

I need to get a job that pays at least $35,000. I have 2-years of restaurant general management experience, 3 years of management experience, 14 years overall experience--all in the restaurant industry. Is there a better approach than others to seek employment at a place that doesn't work such a varied schedule? Thanks for your help.I graduate with an A.A. in social science, I want out of restaurants, any job hunting suggestions?
education.mypressonline.com - I found such internship info here. It has lots of internships, job openings and scolarships for college students.I graduate with an A.A. in social science, I want out of restaurants, any job hunting suggestions?
The first step to a ';better'; paying job is to get a ';better'; degree. If you can afford to take some BA classes at night or on the weekends I would recommend it. With your AA in social science have you thought about getting your teaching degree and teaching social studies or sociology? Teachers make about 35 or more and have a pretty set schedule.
Graduating with an a.a. Is a top-notch idea

No comments:

Post a Comment