Saturday, August 21, 2010

I got A lot of hunting knives and swords how do i tell how sharp they are?

I have a sharpening stone and i know to use it but i never know how to tell if my blades are good and sharp or if i just made them worse. if any one can help i would be very thankful.I got A lot of hunting knives and swords how do i tell how sharp they are?
I also use the shave the hair on my arm method, you can also try to shave a stretched rubber band.I got A lot of hunting knives and swords how do i tell how sharp they are?
If a knife will cut a ripe tomato without making a cup of juice it's sharp
Bob's got my vote.That's the way I check mine. When it's sharp enough to shave with, it's sharp enough.
I sharpen mine until I can shave hairs off my arm then I know it is sharp enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment