Tuesday, August 24, 2010

At what age should a 4yr old be allowed to get a scope for his hunting rifle?

Well,...it's on his Santa list.At what age should a 4yr old be allowed to get a scope for his hunting rifle?
YOU'RE A BAD PARENT!!!





He's obviously too little to properly understand how to use a scope. Just have him practice on his kindergarten friends.





*cries*At what age should a 4yr old be allowed to get a scope for his hunting rifle?
I'd say between the ages of 6-12. At 6 you can get him into learning to use it, which isn't hard of course. I think the age of 4 is too young for one. I'm assuming you take him out and target practice. I'd keep doing that first to get his aim better then work to the scope. I'm also guessing you've taught him how to be reponsible for his rifle, etc. If he is reponsible and shows it maybe say for his 5th birthday he can have a scope. It's your judgement call.
Trick question!





4 year old's don't have the body weight, coordination, or balance to hold, load, or shoot a hunting rifle thereby making the need for a scope unnecessary








What's my prize?
Whaddarya nuts??? Trick question! Get him a pistol so he can hide it under his Bob the Builder coat until he's old enough for a concealed carry license.
At what age should a 4 year old be allowed to...?





Well...





Call me crazy...call me kooky, but...





If the kid is 4 years old...I personally think he should continue to be that age...rifle scope or not...
Hunting riffle? Are you serious?





My nephew was using a shotgun by age 3.
When hes 20.
If it was my son I would never let him....ever. What the heck do they need a ';scope'; for anyway?
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment