Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does my camo need to match for turkey hunting and other hunts?

I have a mossy oakpants and mossy oak shirt i have a advantange timber jacket and a liter camo headnet is that goodDoes my camo need to match for turkey hunting and other hunts?
If it matches the terrain. I prefer one type and coveralls....less of a break up. Go out in the woods are bush and have friend ck to see if they can see you.....old Tom Turkey is smart.......Does my camo need to match for turkey hunting and other hunts?
Its fine, as long as the camo scheme isnt really conflicting the toms will be non the wiser.


Good luck
-It actually sounds like a good combination considering your terrain. Sometimes if Im sitting against a tree, waiting for Tom, I will use ground cammo and a timber jacket to blend with both objects I am against. It seems to work great. Haven't had tag soup yet. If I am in a tree, I stay with my Advantage top and bottom on my Scent Lok combo. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment